Brierley Hill, Dudley

This builder was hired to do our extension, he's a builder who did not have a cement mixer, we hired a mixer from a builders merchant,so that he could do the job because he said he needed it,he stole it the next day and also left with the money we paid him in advance and took the cement mixer we hired for our jobs, he also stole materials we bought to be used in the extension, Mr Gordon W Smith did not come back, he also avoided our calls, we called him several times, to finish the job but he avoided all calls, he left our home in a mess and made several mistakes, he's a liar and a thief and we do not recommend this cowboy thief builder at all, it was the worst experience ever. The website he uses is useless and the contact information on his van is all fake, he uses different company names, he seemed very nice and honest at first, but I suppose that's how he tricks people to get them to give him a job. Please avoid otherwise you may be very upset.

1-2-1Suk wrote the review because of order processing issue at Akl Contracts and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Akl Contracts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Akl Contracts and akl contracts building service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Akl Contracts?

Comments

1-2-1Suk
West Midlands, England, United Kingdom #1220651

His name is Gordon Wordley Smith, he stole tools from our company too, he is not to be trusted. We paid him for the building jobs and made a loss on materials and tools.